Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You know how some days you're just really inspired by something you've seen on internet that's a really good photo and you feel like being original yourself? I thought this tractor would be an amazing piece to add to my collection of photoshoots.

What I love about this outfit is it's EXTREMELY simple! I bought the scarf from Forever21, And I thrifted the jacket, And altered it with pegs to pull it together. The jeans are from Pacific Sunwear, And I ordered the shoes off-line! The top underneath my jacket ( which isn't very noticeable ) is a simple knit top from Gap that I got when I was very young. ( Probably around middle school (( I don't really grow much )) )

I used my tripod to take this photo myself, And my handy-dandy remote control.

Stick around for more!

LOOKBOOK.nu: ELEANOR
WHATIWEAR.com: ELEANOR

10 comments:

  1. wow, youre blog is so fucking awesome :) Love youre style! Defiently a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skinny jeans is so amazing!
    you are so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cute :3 Don't even know if you're gay or bi or whateva, but youre still cute!
    And love the colors of the photos!

    - http://marcbymarcus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is so sweet:)
      <3 followed your blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I am a big fan of your photos aswell.
      I have followed your blog babe!

      Delete
  5. Love your photos, amazing blogs!
    I follow u! :)


    Peter S.

    ReplyDelete