Thursday, February 9, 2012

Something about this look is so magical to me, I can't really figure out why.

But the clothing is simple! I bought these Doc Martens a while back, I love them, They give me a couple inches to might height... Which makes a difference because I'm very short.. I'm also wearing this Brass Buttoned Jumper that I got from Urban Outfitters on sale a while back. It's so comfortable. I also paired it with the cosmic leggings I bought, Which are just a simple shade of purple but they seem to glow when you wear them!

And my vintage fedora, Which shows up a lot in my photoshoots.. It's a favorite of course.

Much love!

LOOKBOOK.nu: COSMIC CHARACTER
WHATIWEAR.com: EMPATHY

3 comments:

  1. Love this pics!
    Follow you on WhatIWear.com!
    Love your style!

    www.thefashionartisticpicture.com
    xx from Italy!

    Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to follow you back I adore your style:)!!!

      Delete
  2. There is something magical about these. i have a lot of favorites from your pictures but this is a close #1.

    So following here and Lookbook :D

    Pho-tajia-pher.blogspot.com
    tajialund.com

    ReplyDelete