Friday, February 17, 2012

Not only was it the PERFECT weather for boots... ( Rainy, As if you can possibly tell ) But it was also warm enough to wear my vintage Biker-T I bought from the thrift store a few days before.

I thought it would be perfect to go with an all black on black look.. ( My favorite color scheme ) How funny, It looked great! I've never been much of the type to tuck my shirt in, But i thought it looked stellar! And i love the rip in these tights, It adds the perfect little piece of originality to the outfit all together.

I got my tights from Forever 21!

Much love!

LOOKBOOK.nu: VAGOS
WHATIWEAR.com: VAGOS

8 comments:

  1. Your style is so unique, I've never seen a guy pull off the tights and shorts look. And you do it so well. Can I just take you home and keep you as my pet?? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style, its really daring!!!! I love it!

    http://brokenpromisesanddreamcatchers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um how come your legs look better than mine? Not fair LOL

    -Gita
    mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving ur style & Blogg just became a reader.
    may you will follow mine?

    www.raven-forest.blogspot.com

    xx Much love back

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy christ, you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos <3

    www.cocomelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog!:)
    http://shesarebelgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete